Eminence
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Silkroad Babel's Eminence Union Forum

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

End of L0ony

Go down 
+4
Ryu
InfiNiteRadenkan
CritDivision
Loony
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Loony
Loony

End of L0ony Empty
PostSubject: End of L0ony   End of L0ony EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 2:50 pm

SRO is done for loony because Luke *Radenkan* sended all my char info's on global. dont know the real reason but he scammed me and now all my chars are lost.
so i wanna say thnx to Eminence for helping me etc. good luck and have fun.
Cheers L0ony aka martin
Back to top Go down
CritDivision
CritDivision

End of L0ony Empty
PostSubject: Re: End of L0ony   End of L0ony EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 4:14 pm

As I said, best wishes Smile, good luck

Fuck noobs, scammers, hackers.
Back to top Go down
InfiNiteRadenkan
InfiNiteRadenkan

End of L0ony Empty
PostSubject: Re: End of L0ony   End of L0ony EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 11:43 pm

Always a cry baby kid. Hmm i wonder how did i scammed you when you have no gears. I gave you two simple options, quit with the globals about religion shit and keep a game shit in a game and real life stuff out of it. You chose to leave. I asked for my gears back and your pussy ass without my gears knowing you'd be a weak shit(even though with it you still are) would die from everyone. You're punk ass decided to start talking about your pathetic characters that if i logged on them and got my stuff out i would have a "big personnal problem" then started globaling bout me. So hmmmm lets see who started all this shit again. You did this onto your self son. You npc'd the gears that me and reepo let you use, not to keep. So get it right son. Then you decided to go into Awaken's guild storage and took everything in there and gave it to you cousin which he gave back. Sucks to be you when even your cousin wouldn't act like your weak shit. So i wonder who really is the scammer? The one thats telling everyone I am or the one that npc'd my stuff and stole from the guild storage. You decide you ugly fat fuck.
Back to top Go down
Ryu
Ryu

End of L0ony Empty
PostSubject: Re: End of L0ony   End of L0ony EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 11:58 pm

lol loony i have only 1 regret it s to didn t was here when u scammed awaken sto u call me scammer but now everyone know who is the real scammer peace guys and thx luke lol for make that noob sell all his gears in npc lolz =)
Back to top Go down
Loony
Loony

End of L0ony Empty
PostSubject: Re: End of L0ony   End of L0ony EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 12:48 am

dont start shit on this forum. you scammed me by give away my char info's on global. you dont have any rights to do that even i npc my own stuf.
my chars and i payed for that and you wasted all the money i spended on.
we wer friends for the last few years and you gave that up cuz your tired of the game.
like i always say. no1 can control me. i make my own rules if i wanna say shit in a game i say shit so thats not give you any rights to give away my char info's
and about the legs and chest.. lol i wonder where my 9degree set is + all the gold Wink
So get lost scammer.
Back to top Go down
InfiNiteRadenkan
InfiNiteRadenkan

End of L0ony Empty
PostSubject: Re: End of L0ony   End of L0ony EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 1:23 am

lol ur weak ass 9th deg set? Bitch u didnt have a set, it was Dinant's set and he has it back. Argue on this forum? then you should really know how to keep your big mouth shut first fucken retard. Go choke on another dick already you gay lil shit. Can't even get a fucken girl and still a virgin at what? 25? fucken pathetic lil life u live loony. You had no gears, you had no money, you'll never be anything ever. Don't try to prove something you're not espicially in a game when your real life sucks enough already. Now do us all a favor and drown yourself in the toilet, right where you belong with all the shit. Funny how you say shit and even get your dad involved lol. Fucken pussy always runs to his mommy and daddy like they can always save him from shit. Get over yourself son your 25 and still live with them with nothing but begging them for shit to pay for your stuff. Fucken straight up loser.
Back to top Go down
InfiNiteRadenkan
InfiNiteRadenkan

End of L0ony Empty
PostSubject: Re: End of L0ony   End of L0ony EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 1:28 am

FYI, just like you said, no one can control you to talk so you can't control mines either, espicially after you threaten you'd do something to me, which btw, im still waiting for it to happen. I can say whatever I want on a game just like you right =) you said it yourself so I chose to global it just like you did. Self owned fucken tard.
Back to top Go down
InfiNiteRadenkan
InfiNiteRadenkan

End of L0ony Empty
PostSubject: Re: End of L0ony   End of L0ony EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 1:31 am

You were never a friend, was never called a friend and never will be. You were just some one that was there to be used like the dog you are. Now bark lil bitch.
Back to top Go down
Ryu
Ryu

End of L0ony Empty
PostSubject: Re: End of L0ony   End of L0ony EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 1:44 am

lol damn scammers scamme ppl sell the scammed gears take all the guild storage and come on forum lie and cry you never change loony ur still a piece of shit like i thought when i left the first time awaken cuz of u thx again luke for ban this shit now i can come back in awaken
Back to top Go down
Jerbasio
Jerbasio

End of L0ony Empty
PostSubject: Re: End of L0ony   End of L0ony EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 2:07 pm

damn..

This is so sad.. all this talk.. so sad that i am not gonna coment any of that shit..

Loony!.. I'll miss you in the game! You always made me laugh, and you always brought some fun to this game that is turning a little boring..

Well.. Basicly i'll miss those cape wars, and all those flamings chats on the globals..

If you reconsider and start again.. feel free to ask anything!

Good Luck anyway..
Back to top Go down
Loony
Loony

End of L0ony Empty
PostSubject: Re: End of L0ony   End of L0ony EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 6:24 pm

LOL luke dude go f.ck your self!! your nothing and you never will be.. i'm more then you.. i did more in my real life then you ever will get!
You call me poor and who knows what els you called me and for what? cuz you get mad on SRO for not getting sun or moon at the last event!
So dude piss off! you said you didnt wanna talk to me and still you come on this forum and talk to me and about me!
BTW those 9degree gears wher mine i make it all +5/+6 and blade +7 forget you sold mine? sucker
You only lie and talk shit about other people same as you say now.. you never wher my friend i only used you as a dog? LOL dude thats why you always called me up? Smile
And about poor and low life and virgin? hahaha I know for sure i got more money then you even can dream about it so piss off again!
Virgin? what ever you dont know nothing about what i do in Real Life! so piss off again!
Go lie and scam.. and remember you scammed more people. SO dont talk about low life.. cuz your the one with low life you piece of shit!
YOUR NOTHING AND YOU WONT EVER BE ANYTHING!
and RYU you better shut it cuz every one know you hacked a char Wink
Back to top Go down
Loony
Loony

End of L0ony Empty
PostSubject: Re: End of L0ony   End of L0ony EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 6:24 pm

Jerbasio wrote:
damn..

This is so sad.. all this talk.. so sad that i am not gonna coment any of that shit..

Loony!.. I'll miss you in the game! You always made me laugh, and you always brought some fun to this game that is turning a little boring..

Well.. Basicly i'll miss those cape wars, and all those flamings chats on the globals..

If you reconsider and start again.. feel free to ask anything!

Good Luck anyway..

Thnx alot mate.. now i readed this i'm sure i start over again. Wink
Back to top Go down
InfiNiteRadenkan
InfiNiteRadenkan

End of L0ony Empty
PostSubject: Re: End of L0ony   End of L0ony EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 6:30 pm

Two words. Cry baby. You wanna try and make me piss off? lol Oh wait you can't you npc'd my set you had, wupps. Sucks for you. Still poor! POOR! POOR! POoOoOoOR! Ummm i had sun at 9th deg and I bought you a new 85+7 blade so hmmmm, again, CRY BABY! Hurry up and leave already, or you dont have a real life to go to? Lol more money? So rebuy your gears back =) oh wait you cant cuz you npc'd it which wasnt even your gears. It was mines and Reepo so ummm hmmmm still no gold yet? Bark bitch bark.
Back to top Go down
Loony
Loony

End of L0ony Empty
PostSubject: Re: End of L0ony   End of L0ony EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 6:32 pm

what the hell you talking about.,. only the chest and leg wher yours or reepo's.. rest of the gears are my own.. so dreamer!
About the npc.. lol who cares better npc then you get it.. so loser you got owned Smile tell more lies but you wont ever win.. red head hahaha
Back to top Go down
Ryu
Ryu

End of L0ony Empty
PostSubject: Re: End of L0ony   End of L0ony EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 7:06 pm

like u said loony i hacked a char but ur the only 1 to said that iven pimp know thats not true Smile u just was mad cuz i left the guild but now everyone know who are the scammer Smile u keep owning ue self dude u better to quit like u say everytime Smile
Back to top Go down
Loony
Loony

End of L0ony Empty
PostSubject: Re: End of L0ony   End of L0ony EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 7:55 pm

being happy cuz luke scammed some one.. wow thats so cool wow feeling good now you guys hacked and scammed people on a game.. wow feeling big now? suckers nothing in real life so thats the only reason why you noobs doing it.. gratz for you both weaky poor suckers.. get a life and not a low life like you have now.
Back to top Go down
CrimsonBow
Usual Suspects
Usual Suspects
CrimsonBow

End of L0ony Empty
PostSubject: Re: End of L0ony   End of L0ony EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 7:12 am

every1 know that radenkan who got no life and got a so called girl friend which fukk her with her son in hands , haha thats pathetic ... you scammed me before too and no one believed it , now every1 make sure ... that's what you are Radenkan , and you call people fat ? loool go watch your pic in eminence myspace.com your a double up shrek haha , that's what you made your guild for , to use up people cuz you are a poor sux0r , go scam more ppl low lifer , and my greetz to hoopy with her son or SUN , hahahaha
Back to top Go down
http://sealofstar.forumotion.com
MT
MT

End of L0ony Empty
PostSubject: Re: End of L0ony   End of L0ony EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 8:07 am

Luke didn't scam anyone. ya'l 2 just had a fight and please don't bring it to this forum! as for you crimsonbow, SIKOBEKO, White_Spell and Erected aka Hazem...its nice to see you with your 42 som shield +7 surposedly scammed by luke. l0o0oo0ooo0o00o0o00o0l. your full of shit and need to take a dump. Loony and luke...you 2 should kiss and make up then have rough sex. wise words frm MT...its just a game. its not real.
Back to top Go down
CritDivision
CritDivision

End of L0ony Empty
PostSubject: Re: End of L0ony   End of L0ony EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 9:49 am

CrimsonBow wrote:
every1 know that radenkan who got no life and got a so called girl friend which fukk her with her son in hands , haha thats pathetic ... you scammed me before too and no one believed it , now every1 make sure ... that's what you are Radenkan , and you call people fat ? loool go watch your pic in eminence myspace.com your a double up shrek haha , that's what you made your guild for , to use up people cuz you are a poor sux0r , go scam more ppl low lifer , and my greetz to hoopy with her son or SUN , hahahaha

Well

MT, He did even he wrote that in Globals
Back to top Go down
CrimsonBow
Usual Suspects
Usual Suspects
CrimsonBow

End of L0ony Empty
PostSubject: Re: End of L0ony   End of L0ony EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 7:06 pm

i bought that shield from Damani you fuking retard MTTTTTTTTTTT aka Ko aka Koshary aka Monica aka blablabla aka all goldbots , heheheheh KO <3333333 MT <33333333333 ... loveeeeee youuuuuuuuu mowaah
Back to top Go down
http://sealofstar.forumotion.com
MT
MT

End of L0ony Empty
PostSubject: Re: End of L0ony   End of L0ony EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 10:12 pm

yea just like you baught your 9d garm set back. the ones you was stalling on a noob char at dw south gate you retard. your a fukking liar and you still got no life you ugly virgin azz kid. instead of putting the blame on someone that help you bot your char(which you sold for real $$ cuz you are poor egyption) you should thnk him you idiot! cuz he made it possible for you to get realy money to put food in your fat ugly mouth. retard.
Back to top Go down
PR0~Los
Patron Member
Patron Member
PR0~Los

End of L0ony Empty
PostSubject: Re: End of L0ony   End of L0ony EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 11:47 pm

Enough....Pretty self explanatory...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

End of L0ony Empty
PostSubject: Re: End of L0ony   End of L0ony Empty