Eminence
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Silkroad Babel's Eminence Union Forum

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Im a very pissed off person right now... So i did this in which im about to just do a chargeback if they dont response quickly. Bunch of stupid motherfuckers

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
zer0

Im a very pissed off person right now... So i did this in which im about to just do a chargeback if they dont response quickly. Bunch of stupid motherfuckers Empty
PostSubject: Im a very pissed off person right now... So i did this in which im about to just do a chargeback if they dont response quickly. Bunch of stupid motherfuckers   Im a very pissed off person right now... So i did this in which im about to just do a chargeback if they dont response quickly. Bunch of stupid motherfuckers EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 7:59 am

Im a very pissed off person right now... So i did this in which im about to just do a chargeback if they dont response quickly. Bunch of stupid motherfuckers ComplainingonjoymaxforbIm a very pissed off person right now... So i did this in which im about to just do a chargeback if they dont response quickly. Bunch of stupid motherfuckers Part2r
Back to top Go down
kamikaz33
kamikaz33

Im a very pissed off person right now... So i did this in which im about to just do a chargeback if they dont response quickly. Bunch of stupid motherfuckers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im a very pissed off person right now... So i did this in which im about to just do a chargeback if they dont response quickly. Bunch of stupid motherfuckers   Im a very pissed off person right now... So i did this in which im about to just do a chargeback if they dont response quickly. Bunch of stupid motherfuckers EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 11:07 am

Well i really hope you can solve it out

Cause i had a very simmilar situation in wich i didnt do any chargeback, and they blocked me for paypal taking longer to release the payment.
After a week of sending mails to joymax and Paypal asking them to check what happened... it all went nowhere to me...

i beleive that was 2 or 3 years ago so in 97 years my grandsons will probably be able to play that account again...

i just quitted anyway was a noob account and didnt had wasted much silk on it but keep trying on yours cause it shouldnt happen and hope you get lucky to solve that situation.
Joymax also show to be a little more responsive now aswell.

Good luck again
Back to top Go down
http://kamikaz33.com.sapo.pt
zer0

PostSubject: Man.........   Im a very pissed off person right now... So i did this in which im about to just do a chargeback if they dont response quickly. Bunch of stupid motherfuckers EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 4:42 pm

Im a very pissed off person right now... So i did this in which im about to just do a chargeback if they dont response quickly. Bunch of stupid motherfuckers Joymaxreply

Kami I put alot of work on my Z_RO account char and I am not gonna lose this char in which I spent 2-3 years on already.....
Back to top Go down
zer0

PostSubject: *sigh*   Im a very pissed off person right now... So i did this in which im about to just do a chargeback if they dont response quickly. Bunch of stupid motherfuckers EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 4:48 pm

*SIGH*........................what a great way to happen to a person who decided to come back after being away from the game for 2-3 month.............
Back to top Go down
kamikaz33
kamikaz33

PostSubject: Re: Im a very pissed off person right now... So i did this in which im about to just do a chargeback if they dont response quickly. Bunch of stupid motherfuckers   Im a very pissed off person right now... So i did this in which im about to just do a chargeback if they dont response quickly. Bunch of stupid motherfuckers EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 9:53 pm

Yes ofc it wouldnt be logical for you to quit because of something you arent guilty of and of something on wich u allready spent so much, time and probably money.

So the problem here is paypal, have you been refunded or the money you tryed to buy silk is lost somewhere u dont know?

I beleive its all about solving the problem with paypal now.

U could also try talking to joymax telling u cant fix the problem with paypal, tho you could make an extra payment using other payment method to cover the money that paypal suposelly charged back for you... iits an idea... dunno how they would react to that.

Best luck anyway...
Back to top Go down
MT
MT

PostSubject: dammm   Im a very pissed off person right now... So i did this in which im about to just do a chargeback if they dont response quickly. Bunch of stupid motherfuckers EmptyMon Dec 21, 2009 10:20 pm

fuck joymax and fuck paypal.
Back to top Go down
zer0

PostSubject: Re: Im a very pissed off person right now... So i did this in which im about to just do a chargeback if they dont response quickly. Bunch of stupid motherfuckers   Im a very pissed off person right now... So i did this in which im about to just do a chargeback if they dont response quickly. Bunch of stupid motherfuckers EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 12:13 am

Im giving everything 2 weeks here. If the issue still not resolved. Fuck it ima just do a real chargeback......
Back to top Go down
kamikaz33
kamikaz33

PostSubject: Re: Im a very pissed off person right now... So i did this in which im about to just do a chargeback if they dont response quickly. Bunch of stupid motherfuckers   Im a very pissed off person right now... So i did this in which im about to just do a chargeback if they dont response quickly. Bunch of stupid motherfuckers EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 12:10 pm

================================================
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1337
how u will unban the char again ? u cant be sure that jm will unban it
-------------------------------------------------------------------

Take 2-3 weeks, just need to pay back the paypal charge back.
If after 3 weeks the account is not back, call paypal and get full refund.
Joymax unban banned account if you pay the charge back.

Also if you bought silk and got banned, you can charge back and you get a 2nd ban for charge back. Than you pay the silk and get unbanned for paying the charge back and the bot ban is removed. Though if you had premium or pet running, you won't get the time back, so you loose $ over it, but you get unbanned.

It is pretty famous out there...
================================================

Yo i found this on Rev6 Forum, not sure if it works, if it does and the ammount of your "Virtual" chargeback wasnt big you could give it a try... i would for a lvl 100 FF char.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Im a very pissed off person right now... So i did this in which im about to just do a chargeback if they dont response quickly. Bunch of stupid motherfuckers   Im a very pissed off person right now... So i did this in which im about to just do a chargeback if they dont response quickly. Bunch of stupid motherfuckers Empty

Back to top Go down

Im a very pissed off person right now... So i did this in which im about to just do a chargeback if they dont response quickly. Bunch of stupid motherfuckers
Page 1 of 1