Eminence
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Silkroad Babel's Eminence Union Forum

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Yall check this out... and look at the difference on the guild chat and the one in sbot....and tell me what is the difference on it.......

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ZR0
Usual Suspects
Usual Suspects
ZR0

Yall check this out... and look at the difference on the guild chat and the one in sbot....and tell me what is the difference on it....... Empty
PostSubject: Yall check this out... and look at the difference on the guild chat and the one in sbot....and tell me what is the difference on it.......   Yall check this out... and look at the difference on the guild chat and the one in sbot....and tell me what is the difference on it....... EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 8:16 am

[23:56:22] (Guild)Z_RO: from alex earlier
[23:56:30] (Guild)Z_RO: he said no all low lvls
[23:56:42] (Guild)oohhFACE: well......
[23:56:55] (Guild)oohhFACE: what time is the CTF now
[23:57:00] (Guild)oohhFACE: wven or odd hours
[23:57:12] (Guild)Z_RO: i got n o clue on that
[23:57:14] (Guild)oohhFACE: **even
[23:57:19] (Guild)oohhFACE: yea me either
[23:57:32] (Guild)oohhFACE: ill go to smark and cheack out the pvp
[23:57:34] (Guild)Z_RO: i didnt even type that in
[23:57:47] (Guild)Z_RO: why tha showed up outta no where
Yall check this out... and look at the difference on the guild chat and the one in sbot....and tell me what is the difference on it....... Sro20112
Back to top Go down
kamikaz33
kamikaz33

Yall check this out... and look at the difference on the guild chat and the one in sbot....and tell me what is the difference on it....... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yall check this out... and look at the difference on the guild chat and the one in sbot....and tell me what is the difference on it.......   Yall check this out... and look at the difference on the guild chat and the one in sbot....and tell me what is the difference on it....... EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 3:19 pm

lol yeah thats weird, tho normal since were talkin about joymax, it has hapenned to me before, typing something that doesnt shows up on Chat window and only shows up like 3 or 4 hours later out of nowhere. dunno if it was the case or u didnt even wrote that at all!
Back to top Go down
http://kamikaz33.com.sapo.pt
CritDivision
CritDivision

PostSubject: Re: Yall check this out... and look at the difference on the guild chat and the one in sbot....and tell me what is the difference on it.......   Yall check this out... and look at the difference on the guild chat and the one in sbot....and tell me what is the difference on it....... EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 7:10 pm

Shit happns, oh cmon is made by bugmax.
Back to top Go down
BlackFreeze
Patron Member
Patron Member
BlackFreeze

PostSubject: Re: Yall check this out... and look at the difference on the guild chat and the one in sbot....and tell me what is the difference on it.......   Yall check this out... and look at the difference on the guild chat and the one in sbot....and tell me what is the difference on it....... EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 7:06 pm

had it also =)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yall check this out... and look at the difference on the guild chat and the one in sbot....and tell me what is the difference on it.......   Yall check this out... and look at the difference on the guild chat and the one in sbot....and tell me what is the difference on it....... Empty

Back to top Go down

Yall check this out... and look at the difference on the guild chat and the one in sbot....and tell me what is the difference on it.......
Page 1 of 1