Eminence
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Silkroad Babel's Eminence Union Forum

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hello. This is Silkroad Online. news

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
bianchi
Usual Suspects
Usual Suspects

Hello. This is Silkroad Online.  news Empty
PostSubject: Hello. This is Silkroad Online. news   Hello. This is Silkroad Online.  news EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 7:14 am

Hello. This is Silkroad Online.

In order to maintain a pleasant gaming and smooth patching experience, all servers will be undergoing weekly server inspection.

Weekly server inspection will occur every Tuesday.

Game Inspection Period : June 2, 2008 13:00~16:30 Silkroad Standard Time (3 hour 30 minute duration)

[Patch]
- Massive bot punishment will be done.
- Change in login system
(Image code verification system will be removed)
- Improvement in chatting system
(Blocking inappropriate use of in Turkish and Arabic)
Back to top Go down
PR0~Los
Patron Member
Patron Member
PR0~Los

PostSubject: Re: Hello. This is Silkroad Online. news   Hello. This is Silkroad Online.  news EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 7:44 am

Image code removed O.O....Wonder if bot sites had anything to do with this hmmm scratch
Back to top Go down
CrimsonBow
Usual Suspects
Usual Suspects
CrimsonBow

PostSubject: Re: Hello. This is Silkroad Online. news   Hello. This is Silkroad Online.  news EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 7:49 am

Yup .. It is Cool to remove Image Code .. back to old dayz , but .. more crowded , and damn i just bought anti captcha haha .. i wonder if anticaptcha wont crash after that update .. and can just keep clicking CONNECT CONNECT .. this update will make babel just more crowded
Back to top Go down
http://sealofstar.forumotion.com
PR0~Los
Patron Member
Patron Member
PR0~Los

PostSubject: Re: Hello. This is Silkroad Online. news   Hello. This is Silkroad Online.  news EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 7:51 am

I agree...Let's see how it plays out tho. It will be interesting to see how long it takes for the bot sites to update. This could be a bigger problem then anticipated. I'm wondering the same thing. Will it keep trying? Or will it just dc after it says crowded server. I'm sure in the long run the bot sites will figure it out but as for now....I'm not too sure.
Back to top Go down
PR0~Los
Patron Member
Patron Member
PR0~Los

PostSubject: Re: Hello. This is Silkroad Online. news   Hello. This is Silkroad Online.  news EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 7:53 am

And what the hell does improving chatting system have to do with Turkish and Arabic? lol. I don't get that part. Maybe it means blocking things out like a7a and 7amra. But who knows Shocked lol
Back to top Go down
bianchi
Usual Suspects
Usual Suspects

PostSubject: Re: Hello. This is Silkroad Online. news   Hello. This is Silkroad Online.  news EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 7:55 am

i think joymax know about stuff like captcha,.... so maybe they will add a new systeme of login or just put the old system.
Back to top Go down
PR0~Los
Patron Member
Patron Member
PR0~Los

PostSubject: Re: Hello. This is Silkroad Online. news   Hello. This is Silkroad Online.  news EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 7:56 am

Agreed. Or maybe the gold and bot sites are paying for them to remove it Razz
Back to top Go down
bianchi
Usual Suspects
Usual Suspects

PostSubject: Re: Hello. This is Silkroad Online. news   Hello. This is Silkroad Online.  news EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 7:59 am

or maybe to "ensure" the hacking account! by instead using the Code img by a secret question

Q:how much balls i have lol
A:2
Back to top Go down
PR0~Los
Patron Member
Patron Member
PR0~Los

PostSubject: Re: Hello. This is Silkroad Online. news   Hello. This is Silkroad Online.  news EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 8:02 am

lol! lol! lol! Even asking questions will only be a matter of time before it gets cracked. But again....I wonder how long till we can bot again Neutral
Back to top Go down
CrimsonBow
Usual Suspects
Usual Suspects
CrimsonBow

PostSubject: Re: Hello. This is Silkroad Online. news   Hello. This is Silkroad Online.  news EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 8:02 am

Exactly Carlos , maybe Sbot and Joymax .. and 0x33 and Botsmall.com came up to agree , pay amount of money additional to the money they already pay to keep our accounts safe from block Rolling Eyes .. and customers ( US ) get no image code . more customers come to buy bot xD ..but i dont think Joymax is not that stupid .. to make his premium customers less .. making no image code , makes premium buyers less Cool
Back to top Go down
PR0~Los
Patron Member
Patron Member
PR0~Los

PostSubject: Re: Hello. This is Silkroad Online. news   Hello. This is Silkroad Online.  news EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 8:04 am

Hahaha. I agree. But that's just the thing! With all these programs now a days the number of premium users drops anyways. So maybe it's a back up plan to ensuring they still get their cut Very Happy
Back to top Go down
CrimsonBow
Usual Suspects
Usual Suspects
CrimsonBow

PostSubject: Re: Hello. This is Silkroad Online. news   Hello. This is Silkroad Online.  news EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 8:11 am

The point is ... IT Will be so easy to TRY to log on , BUT .. IT Will be so hard to log on , since milions of bots and guyz are trying to click CONNECT without any problems .. so it was like HARD to keep trying .. easier to log on , now the equation is .. EASY to keep trying , harder to log on

Joymax was just saying --- > R_I_P_NonPremiumers Premiumers_FTW
Back to top Go down
CritDivision
CritDivision

PostSubject: Re: Hello. This is Silkroad Online. news   Hello. This is Silkroad Online.  news EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 9:15 am

Really sux ._.

Omg, 5weeks off from Sro Razz.
Cya guys Razz
Back to top Go down
CrimsonBow
Usual Suspects
Usual Suspects
CrimsonBow

PostSubject: Re: Hello. This is Silkroad Online. news   Hello. This is Silkroad Online.  news EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 9:18 am

Cya ... good luck Neutral
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello. This is Silkroad Online. news   Hello. This is Silkroad Online.  news Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello. This is Silkroad Online. news
Page 1 of 1