Eminence
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Silkroad Babel's Eminence Union Forum

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I LOVE JOYMAX OMFG

Go down 
+6
iMpurity
ZR0
YouGotServed
CritDivision
bianchi
KayJay
10 posters
AuthorMessage
KayJay
Usual Suspects
Usual Suspects
KayJay

I LOVE JOYMAX OMFG Empty
PostSubject: I LOVE JOYMAX OMFG   I LOVE JOYMAX OMFG EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 10:59 am

Read the new update notice ?!? omfg they will delete all use of illegal programs and bots.... FINALLY OMFG IM SO HAPPY XD

everyone using only 1 client... only lvl up by hand in solo / lvl pt... no more rich BASTARDS that buy gold from goldbots. HAHAHA damn this pwns, love you joymax.

cheers
Back to top Go down
bianchi
Usual Suspects
Usual Suspects

I LOVE JOYMAX OMFG Empty
PostSubject: Re: I LOVE JOYMAX OMFG   I LOVE JOYMAX OMFG EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 11:07 am

true like the old time but i think a new bot will come a day or another, because 80% of player bot!! so less buyer of silk i think joymax will die soon if they do this.
Back to top Go down
CritDivision
CritDivision

I LOVE JOYMAX OMFG Empty
PostSubject: Re: I LOVE JOYMAX OMFG   I LOVE JOYMAX OMFG EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 12:33 pm

I was using agbot lol XD.
Joking, joking

Good, but if they gonna ban Sbot users they gonna be poor as me XD.
Back to top Go down
bianchi
Usual Suspects
Usual Suspects

I LOVE JOYMAX OMFG Empty
PostSubject: Re: I LOVE JOYMAX OMFG   I LOVE JOYMAX OMFG EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 1:08 pm

hm all bot isrobot,sbot,agbot, and joybot lol no you can't be poor because you will buy less bot time lol
Back to top Go down
KayJay
Usual Suspects
Usual Suspects
KayJay

I LOVE JOYMAX OMFG Empty
PostSubject: Re: I LOVE JOYMAX OMFG   I LOVE JOYMAX OMFG EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 3:07 pm

the biggest problem in sro is multiclient.. not botters. Multiclient causes the traffic and nothing else. without multiclients there would be no goldbots. (unless you use a goldbot as ur mainchar. my advice - get urself a fcking life dude xD)

but without bots it will be cool too Very Happy alot of lvl partys and such Very Happy and you need to stall with ur mainchar while you're afk xD and i think plvl will be gone ;D
Back to top Go down
YouGotServed
Usual Suspects
Usual Suspects
YouGotServed

I LOVE JOYMAX OMFG Empty
PostSubject: Re: I LOVE JOYMAX OMFG   I LOVE JOYMAX OMFG EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 6:26 pm

lolz i hope they dont do it...i cant even hand grind 3hours lol....hand grind sux....BOT FTW...btw if they do it think im not gonna play anymore lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
ZR0
Usual Suspects
Usual Suspects
ZR0

I LOVE JOYMAX OMFG Empty
PostSubject: Re: I LOVE JOYMAX OMFG   I LOVE JOYMAX OMFG EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 7:28 pm

It sux for me to go back to handgrinding
Back to top Go down
iMpurity

I LOVE JOYMAX OMFG Empty
PostSubject: Re: I LOVE JOYMAX OMFG   I LOVE JOYMAX OMFG EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 8:03 pm

stop the cry the so called "war against bots" is about a year and 0 bots banned on babel dont make me jiggle.
Back to top Go down
KayJay
Usual Suspects
Usual Suspects
KayJay

I LOVE JOYMAX OMFG Empty
PostSubject: Re: I LOVE JOYMAX OMFG   I LOVE JOYMAX OMFG EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 11:26 pm

might be a stupid question, but why would you "play" a game which you will quit if you have to actually play it? haha, think about it xD
Back to top Go down
Jerbasio
Jerbasio

I LOVE JOYMAX OMFG Empty
PostSubject: Re: I LOVE JOYMAX OMFG   I LOVE JOYMAX OMFG EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 1:44 pm

because the thing is this game sux until you reach a high lvl (i mean: 100 ff)

And with a game like silkroad when you take 6 months to farm 1m sp's on lvl 100 botting 24/7 tell me.. who the fuck got (or doesnt... for saying it right) a life to play the game... I mean.. We got our life.. this is just supposed to be fun.. and i cant see no fun in grinding 3/4/5/6 hours straight to get 500 sp's or 0,5%.. i just cant see

So.. fuck them if they do that.. (Wich i dont believe.. i think its just another bulllshit like many others..)
Back to top Go down
bianchi
Usual Suspects
Usual Suspects

I LOVE JOYMAX OMFG Empty
PostSubject: Re: I LOVE JOYMAX OMFG   I LOVE JOYMAX OMFG EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 1:59 pm

it's an anwser of joymax team.

Hello.

this is Silkroad Online.

Dear Silkroad Online Player,

Hi, this is the Joymax Customer Support Team! We have received your e-mail about the bots. We are sorry for the inconvenience that you're experiencing. However, don't worry about the bots because we are going to implement the new security measures in order to give you guys the playing experience that you're looking for. Please take note that this is still just an announcement of our plans, everything has to be done precisely and methodically in order to make them effective, we just need enough time to implement them all.
Back to top Go down
KayJay
Usual Suspects
Usual Suspects
KayJay

I LOVE JOYMAX OMFG Empty
PostSubject: Re: I LOVE JOYMAX OMFG   I LOVE JOYMAX OMFG EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 3:20 pm

so, they'll strike when we at least expect it! haha xD
Back to top Go down
CritDivision
CritDivision

I LOVE JOYMAX OMFG Empty
PostSubject: Re: I LOVE JOYMAX OMFG   I LOVE JOYMAX OMFG EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 8:41 pm

Its get fucked up,
Back to top Go down
Urs
Usual Suspects
Usual Suspects
Urs

I LOVE JOYMAX OMFG Empty
PostSubject: Re: I LOVE JOYMAX OMFG   I LOVE JOYMAX OMFG EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 12:58 am

must recognize that Joimax lost control of the SRO ,it seems that will make a desperate move but i do not think this will help (let be honest its already to late )
- hand grind !!!!!!!! its a joke ,no one can reach a char 0-100 FF looooool '' u need years '' lol! lol! lol! lol!

-boters end worse ,they have ruined the game

- is not nothing like on old times ( no war ,no job war ,unions war ....etc ) everyone prefer to bot

-in my opinion SRO going down affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid
Back to top Go down
Loony
Loony

I LOVE JOYMAX OMFG Empty
PostSubject: Re: I LOVE JOYMAX OMFG   I LOVE JOYMAX OMFG EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 12:19 pm

Urs wrote:
must recognize that Joimax lost control of the SRO ,it seems that will make a desperate move but i do not think this will help (let be honest its already to late )
- hand grind !!!!!!!! its a joke ,no one can reach a char 0-100 FF looooool '' u need years '' lol! lol! lol! lol!

-boters end worse ,they have ruined the game

- is not nothing like on old times ( no war ,no job war ,unions war ....etc ) everyone prefer to bot

-in my opinion SRO going down affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid

It was all ready to late for a long time.
Fun at pvp? Job wars? Unions?
I think its because those euro's.
Play as a unjob cleric or unjob warior.
But 1 thing is cool now they fixed that join/ban from guild, it doesnt matter if you ban some 1 ofline he just need to wait 6 days before he can join lol!
So with a guild war vs (let we say) kuwait they cant join people with ful sun etc. same as fortress war. I hope they gonna fix more about pvp and jobs and guild wars
so every fight you get, its a fair fight.
Like guild wars in the CTF room just 2 guilds fighting eachother and no1 that can help them with buffing.
Anyway i dont care what joymax gonna do about the bots. if they ban bots the game will be gone very soon and they know that.
Good luck in the game.
Peace
Back to top Go down
Dirigo

I LOVE JOYMAX OMFG Empty
PostSubject: Re: I LOVE JOYMAX OMFG   I LOVE JOYMAX OMFG EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 3:20 pm

This new policy seems kinda gay, though it'd improve sro would prolyl be better, but It'd be a pain in the ass to lvl up xD

But why would JM do this? if they ban us the just loose precious money, and that would just be stupid, and we all know that they're greedy Razz

As far as I know JM pulled of similar trick before.

There's some more discussion about this here though Wink :

http://www.silkroadforums.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=112875

http://www.silkroadforums.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=112885&hilit=new+policy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I LOVE JOYMAX OMFG Empty
PostSubject: Re: I LOVE JOYMAX OMFG   I LOVE JOYMAX OMFG Empty

Back to top Go down

I LOVE JOYMAX OMFG
Page 1 of 1