Eminence
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Silkroad Babel's Eminence Union Forum

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

( NO FOR RACISM )

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Yasser
Yasser

( NO FOR RACISM ) Empty
PostSubject: ( NO FOR RACISM )   ( NO FOR RACISM ) EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 5:02 pm

( talking bad about muslims ... feel me sux not becuz am muslim.. talking bad about niggas also feel me sux .. why every1 trying to pick out the bad thing about every human ? oh my god.. every1 got something not alrite.. no one is perfect.. if i pick out some one of you it will take me 2 years to say how many things bad he got .. so stop being racism.. and talking bad about muslims. . it is our religion we love and no one should get problem with that. . not only for union but for every1 .. i like to be muslim .. u like to be unbeliever whatever.. if we start talk shit about every1 religion .. we wont ever ever stop.. you talk about my religion .. i talk about how fat u are .. you talk about my hair .. i talk about ur azz . so what ? we are not here to pick out every one's mistakes or bad things .. we are not here for racisming.. this time i am talking nicely .. next time i am gonna just attack every1 being racism for our religion for no reason.. and yes .. i will not care
Back to top Go down
Loony
Loony

( NO FOR RACISM ) Empty
PostSubject: Re: ( NO FOR RACISM )   ( NO FOR RACISM ) EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 5:29 pm

I know how you feel Yasser.
We all need to stop with making fights with eachother!
But like every one know, you or me cant change that!
I'm not gonna say any thing more about Alliance or what ever cuz it have no point anymore.
Like yesterday Eldaba and some of Alliance keep killing Eminence Members because they are in a party with Awaken.
What rights they have to make that rule? Eminence members and awaken are still friends so pls respect that and we respect your doing what ever you guys do lol.
Anyway i hope this shit ends soon cuz their is no fun anymore, even i like group fights its no fun.
I dont care if i win or lose its the point we all getting mad on the end and the war never ends.
Peace all.
Back to top Go down
CritDivision
CritDivision

( NO FOR RACISM ) Empty
PostSubject: Re: ( NO FOR RACISM )   ( NO FOR RACISM ) EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 5:32 pm

We all love allah, but I think somes global about Allah, like "Allah is the best" makes feel me sad for this person...Well I dont belive in god or something, but muslims, omg respect but they are try to gangsta their selfs and keep saying that they are the best
Well

Peace and love as Bob Marley said.
Back to top Go down
Yasser
Yasser

( NO FOR RACISM ) Empty
PostSubject: Re: ( NO FOR RACISM )   ( NO FOR RACISM ) EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 5:34 pm

dont bring our fights alliance vs awaken here those fights wont ever stop as long as u keep following that way you and all your guild .. i am talking about racism to all muslims so dont try to fix problems between awaken and alliance in one word or one reply this problem will take time to get fixed .. dont change subject
Back to top Go down
Loony
Loony

( NO FOR RACISM ) Empty
PostSubject: Re: ( NO FOR RACISM )   ( NO FOR RACISM ) EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 5:36 pm

Yasser wrote:
dont bring our fights alliance vs awaken here those fights wont ever stop as long as u keep following that way you and all your guild .. i am talking about racism to all muslims so dont try to fix problems between awaken and alliance in one word or one reply this problem will take time to get fixed .. dont change subject

I'm not Yasser. Its all about 1 thing Allah aka God.
Back to top Go down
Yasser
Yasser

( NO FOR RACISM ) Empty
PostSubject: Re: ( NO FOR RACISM )   ( NO FOR RACISM ) EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 5:39 pm

exactly .. now try to be more grown and play a GAME as a GAME !! GAME = trying to reach high lvls .. do pvp .. more alchemy .. not sarcasting muslims and allah by shitty video .. u think me or any muslim get angry when u say shit about allah ? nope we just laugh when u see how much u bring the gods into games .. that's all topic ended
Back to top Go down
Loony
Loony

( NO FOR RACISM ) Empty
PostSubject: Re: ( NO FOR RACISM )   ( NO FOR RACISM ) EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 5:47 pm

Yasser wrote:
exactly .. now try to be more grown and play a GAME as a GAME !! GAME = trying to reach high lvls .. do pvp .. more alchemy .. not sarcasting muslims and allah by shitty video .. u think me or any muslim get angry when u say shit about allah ? nope we just laugh when u see how much u bring the gods into games .. that's all topic ended

Aight think what you wanna think. It seems that you dont wanna stop this problem when other people can read you.
Then i will ask you to stop pming me about this problem needs to end. i cant do more then i all ready did cuz this time its not my mistake.
You can war Awaken but stop making a war with Eminence members.. they are the leaders from the union not Alliance like your members said.
Thnx and peace out
Back to top Go down
PR0~Los
Patron Member
Patron Member
PR0~Los

( NO FOR RACISM ) Empty
PostSubject: Re: ( NO FOR RACISM )   ( NO FOR RACISM ) EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 6:00 pm

Thanks for any concern you have but it's not needed. Problem has been discussed already and is in the process of being fixed. That has nothing to do with what Yasser is saying tho so please don't change from what he's saying. On topic. I agree with what you say Yasser. Ignorance is a powerful thing tho. We wouldn't have the time to try and explain to everyone one by one things in life. It's something that most have to figure out on their own and it takes some longer time then others. It's a sad reality. All we can do is try to enjoy the game past all the ignorance. I know it can be difficult when it's a constant attack but don't give the attackers constant importance.
Back to top Go down
CritDivision
CritDivision

( NO FOR RACISM ) Empty
PostSubject: Re: ( NO FOR RACISM )   ( NO FOR RACISM ) EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 6:19 pm

Quote :
not sarcasting muslims and allah by shitty video .. u think me or any muslim get angry when u say shit about allah ? nope we just laugh when u see how much u bring the gods into games .. that's all topic ended

Ok, I respect u Yasser, but U said about "Bring god to the game" but thats what near all Muslims do writing about how allah is good and stuff, this is annoying
Back to top Go down
PR0~Los
Patron Member
Patron Member
PR0~Los

( NO FOR RACISM ) Empty
PostSubject: Re: ( NO FOR RACISM )   ( NO FOR RACISM ) EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 6:34 pm

CritDivision wrote:
Quote :
not sarcasting muslims and allah by shitty video .. u think me or any muslim get angry when u say shit about allah ? nope we just laugh when u see how much u bring the gods into games .. that's all topic ended

Ok, I respect u Yasser, but U said about "Bring god to the game" but thats what near all Muslims do writing about how allah is good and stuff, this is annoying

He's referring to the negative things. And for the most part, the globals start after someone was talking shit. Drop it. This topic should be over. The point is that this is a game. A place where you go to get away from drama.
Back to top Go down
CritDivision
CritDivision

( NO FOR RACISM ) Empty
PostSubject: Re: ( NO FOR RACISM )   ( NO FOR RACISM ) EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 6:35 pm

So close it <3 ;D
Back to top Go down
InfiNiteRadenkan
InfiNiteRadenkan

( NO FOR RACISM ) Empty
PostSubject: Re: ( NO FOR RACISM )   ( NO FOR RACISM ) EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 9:11 pm

The hilarious part is that my name always gets put into stuff even though i choose to stay out of it. lol You wanna stop shits but then put my name in your mouth? Keep up the work of adding my name into your mouth. It only gets me more popular. I choose to stay out of these pathetic fights is cuz its useless, It'll never stop so i dont even bother wastin my time going to the pvp area cuz its a useless fight. So before you people start putting my name back into you mouth, you should really think before you talk cuz half of you people like that karem2own retard that i have no clue who he is, should really read your shit before you start putting stuff up. You talk bout life but ummm I'm rarely even on this game to even pay attention to you and your pathetic quarrels that has no part of me in it. So think before you start openin up your mouth, cuz that foot of your's might just end up back into your own mouth.

Back out track, Yasser no offense but you say stuff bout stop talkin bout muslim or religion but why do you say "oh my god..?" Your god might have a different name from mines, but mines does not have a name besides GOD, so think before you talk as well. I aint here to start any shit as i only talk bout the person that wants to talk shit, not bout their race or religion. Just cuz a few of the Awaken_Heroz members talks shit does not mean we all do, another thing that you all need to seriously realize. I wont kick them just cuz of a few words thats been exchanged. Words means nothing. Its a game. Get over it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

( NO FOR RACISM ) Empty
PostSubject: Re: ( NO FOR RACISM )   ( NO FOR RACISM ) Empty

Back to top Go down

( NO FOR RACISM )
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Eminence :: Silkroad Online :: General Discussion-
Jump to: