Eminence
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Silkroad Babel's Eminence Union Forum

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ksro legend IX 2009 9

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
bianchi
Usual Suspects
Usual Suspects

Ksro legend IX 2009 9 Empty
PostSubject: Ksro legend IX 2009 9   Ksro legend IX 2009 9 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 8:26 am

WooT

Hello.
I spread the world, the Silk Road Online.

Limited level of rescheduling, including the characters accompanying him, armed with new content and update a large vertical
[Legend IX] in 2009, nine in the can before the service.

Large to provide reliable service to update the incoming 8 gasigwon woleneungaeseon / minimize the development, so
During this period, you do not want to disappoint sidorok hokyeo For the first time, along with updated private Screenshot
To the public.

Level off limits
All races will be adjusted upward to the level of restrictions 105LV.
Europe and China, the time limit of characters and a maximum skill level is adjusted maseuteori.
Levels are limited to species level maseuteori China's first update is to change.

New content, I
100Lv or more characters, a new town "Alexandria," and the hunting field, "the storm clouds and the desert" is added.
The ancient Silk Road as a mythological world to seek to survive in culture throughout the world to check again
Boasts a vast scale.

New content II
Skills and equipment items will be added to the order.
Add a new item through the Service are the order of the 180 ˚ existing conservation and utilization, increase the value of other items
System will have new items

III New Content
Instant Dungeon pildeuhyeong "Pharaoh's tomb"
Silk Road to the first competition jikeopgan yirumyeo only to pursue the hunt monster hunting patterns from existing
Competition and conflict, including the reasonable compensation systems across a variety of content-oriented fields of the new structure.

IV New Content
Tailoring the system to be renewed over the problems of the existing Alchemy to complement virtually reborn as a new content
Is.

Private Screenshot

Ksro legend IX 2009 9 Alexandria_02

*A large variety of vertical content updates are accompanying him, so that the contents of this bulletin is to introduce us to see some of that hope, the future updates, more information can check the preview.

Once again, Silk Road Online gaebaljin all the fun and excitement of your chest after knocking out a lot of effort is committed to.

Please remember! Silk Road hwaryeohaejin September 2009 and I'll find online.

Thank you.

translated from source http://kr.joymax.com/silkroad/
Back to top Go down
Jerbasio
Jerbasio

PostSubject: Re: Ksro legend IX 2009 9   Ksro legend IX 2009 9 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 12:24 pm

WOW.. a new degree!

How cool??

-.- Damn those suckers! Why am i even pimpin my stuff?!
Cant we have a degree for more than 5 months?!

Tssss
Back to top Go down
bianchi
Usual Suspects
Usual Suspects

PostSubject: Re: Ksro legend IX 2009 9   Ksro legend IX 2009 9 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 12:49 pm

in spetember in korea so for us hm idk next year ^^ maybe
Back to top Go down
Jerbasio
Jerbasio

PostSubject: Re: Ksro legend IX 2009 9   Ksro legend IX 2009 9 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 1:21 pm

Even if its just next year...

I'm currently farming... got 400k to do to be 100ff.. Witch will take at least 3/4 more months..
How cool.. i'll have my char fine for a couple of months.. then i'll have to farm again..

Damn... This is one of the reasons silkroad is going down... Instead of making new fortresses, new events, new useful things.. These bastards just make new degrees.. How does a new player feel when he realizes he have to farm 2kk and then lvl up to lvl 12301931 to start enjoying this game?

Bah.. Bad news.. At least for me.. very bad news..

-EDIT-
And then they start those stupid and pathetic "bot wars"... For what?! Who in this fukkn world has time and patience to be here stuck in his pc pressing some numbers to kill mobs?!
.... If this is how they wanna make some competition with Aion (and i dont play it or have intention to) then Joymax needs to find some other ppl to run them..
Back to top Go down
bianchi
Usual Suspects
Usual Suspects

PostSubject: Re: Ksro legend IX 2009 9   Ksro legend IX 2009 9 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 1:40 pm

i battle with them sometime about it for review the sp system, the amount of sp per skill, but i think it's a game to have only one char and i got never any answer for it too, but maybe if there alot of people who send them bombing mail.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ksro legend IX 2009 9   Ksro legend IX 2009 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ksro legend IX 2009 9
Page 1 of 1